Connecting roadside vegetation project

We are looking for landowners who would like to be a part of our new project (funded by the NCCMA). You need to have a boundary fence near the road, and there needs to be a gap in the roadside vegetation. You have the opportunity to fill in that gap, as well as getting some new vegetation on your own place. We will provide plants and guards, you will pay for the ripping and do the planting. Let’s talk, contact Beth to discuss.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s